Pacy Riding Boots Ankle Brown Muck Brown Boots Women's
Brown Ankle Pacy Riding Women's Muck Boots Boots Brown Blocking is a system which allows a group of friends to live together. These blocks are available to all students.
- Most suites from Babbitt and Milbank and most apartments in Morris House will be offered. (There will be 2-room pulls from suites and the 3-person apartment in Morris House available in the general lottery that are not offered in the blocking lottery.)
- Brown Women's Pacy Ankle Boots Muck Brown Riding Boots Lottery numbers of individuals in each group will be averaged with consideration given to class year, thus assigning the group a blocking number. The group with the lowest block number chooses first. Patterned Reuse and White Qingsun Handled Handbag Plain Tote Bag Shopping Black Long Bag White Canvas qxqFtwz
- Members of those groups not receiving a block will be reinstated into the General Lottery on Sunday, April 22. Any blocks not taken in the Blocking Lottery will be put into the General Lottery as individual rooms, some with pulls.
Apr Pacy Brown Ankle Boots Muck Brown Women's Boots Riding 06
Blocking Lottery Sign Up Begins
Blocking Lottery Sign Up Ends (noon)
Blocking Lottery (6 p.m., Annex)
- Students must sign-up in person with their Hamilton ID and can only sign up for one block.
- If a group member is currently abroad, they need to have an approved proxy attend the blocking lottery on their behalf.
- At the actual lottery, the group leader serves as the proxy for the entire group. Other group members are encouraged to attend and contribute to the decision of where to live, but are not required to do so.
- All blocks accommodate 6 people (four singles and a double in the Milbank and Babbitt suites or two doubles and two singles in each apartment in Morris House).
- Block groups should arrive at the Annex on the day of the blocking lottery, a few minutes before 6 p.m. Your block leader must be present with identification to choose housing for the group. Again, other members of the block are encouraged, but not required, to attend.
- Once a group is formed, the number of members can only be changed up until April 12 at noon. After this deadline no adjustments can be made to the block.
- You may drop out of the blocking lottery at any time, but if one person drops out the entire block is withdrawn from the process.
- Assignments are final upon completion of the Blocking Lottery. Upon choosing a suite or apartment, groups may not be reinstated into the General Lottery.
- At the lottery you must indicate who will live in which room. Groups should discuss these plans prior to arriving at the lottery.
- In the event of a vacancy in a block during the academic year, priority to fill the space will not be given to block members.